[mrtg] How do you monitor and graph MPLS on a CISCO router.

Ben.Okusogu at cancer.org Ben.Okusogu at cancer.org
Fri Dec 14 20:45:12 CET 2007

We recently migrated from frame-relay to MPLS and I noticed that the graphs
are all blank. How do I specify MPLS variables in the mrtg -config files. I
know that frame-relay is entered as "frame-relay (32)" without the quotes,
of course. What is the similar designation for MPLS, aside from changing
the address of the serial interface being monitored?

Thank you for help.

Ben Okusogu
Network Service Manager - Corporate IT
South Atlantic Division
White Marsh, MD Office
(410) 933-5125
(443) 629-5360 Cell
(410) 931-6875 (fax)

"In order to serve you better, the Technology Department requests that ALL
technology requests be routed to the NHO Help Desk at 1-877-243-5753 or
on-line at http://helpme.cancer.org/. We request that you refrain from
asking members of Technology housed in your office for assistance unless
you have previously called the Help Desk. Thank you for your assistance in
helping us serve you better."

*Because of You, Lives are Saved, Lives are Changed. Join the American
Cancer Society Relay For Life, a community event to fight cancer. To find a
Relay For Life in your community, log on to www.cancer.org  or call
1-800-ACS-2345.*