[mrtg] Compile Cisco Mibs

McDonald, Dan Dan.McDonald at austinenergy.com
Mon Dec 17 13:12:23 CET 2007

On Sun, 2007-12-16 at 18:52 -0500, Brian A. Seklecki wrote:

> On Fri, 2007-12-14 at 07:59 -0800, spirrello at adelphia.net wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm trying to use the following MIB from Cisco to poll my routers for information on the usage and what not on the QoS Poliy-Maps.  Can someone help me out?
>
> Maybe post the output of:
>
> $ snmpwalk -v2c -c [blah] host CISCO-CLASS-BASED-QOS-MIB::cbQosObjects
>
> We can maybe take some educated quesses.  There is probably an array of
> queues somewhere.

I dug through this once, several years ago.  The primary array has two
instances.  the first is the ifNum of the interface where the CBQ entry
is applied.  The second is a sequential number of the policy.  YOu need
to know both numbers in order to generate the config.

I don't have any CBQ on my routers currently (bandwidth is cheap for me
since we own fiber to all sites) so I'm not likely to build a working
template for these stats any time soon, but it could be done.

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE #2495, CISSP #78281, CNX
Austin Energy