[mrtg] help regarding cfgmaker

Gaurav Ghimire gaurav at subisu.net.np
Thu Feb 1 14:02:14 CET 2007

Dear all,

I installed mrtg and compiled it well but now the problem is with cfgmaker
as in the guides I issued the cfgmaker --globaldir etc etc command but
there isn't any executable for cfgmaker and indexmaker but there are
scripts of them can anybody guide me how to make the executables out of
the scripts or can I use the scripts for the purpose.....I mean when I
used the scripts to create the mrtg configuration files it worked well but
had i had the executables it would have been more easier and one more
thing I need to know is i have to keep the logs and the HTML files in the
html directory and the respective configuration files can they be placed
anywhere i like??

Regards,

Gaurav Ghimire
Support Dept.