[mrtg] mrtg-traffic-sum output?

Ethan Pierce ethan.pierce at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 1 15:36:23 CET 2007

I've been looking at different tools to get monthly totals for mrtg
targets.

I wanted to see how this one worked, but it seems to want totals over
1GB.  Im using mrtg to monitor apache virtual hosts, so the totals are
in the MBs.

I implimented mrtg a week ago, and can verify there is data available.
The mrtg-traffic-sum tool isnt giving me any output, can I have it look
at MBs somehow instead?

/usr/local/mrtg-2/bin/mrtg-traffic-sum
--min=0 /home/httpd/htdocs/mrtg/cfg/mrtg.cfg