[mrtg] help regarding cfgmaker

Gaurav Ghimire gaurav at subisu.net.np
Fri Feb 2 13:17:23 CET 2007

Thannx for your concern and help Mr. Manoj but now I would have gone for
cfgmaker and indexmaker but now i got another problem whenever I try to
snmpget or snmpwalk in my localhost I get a Timeout:No response from
localhost message, I flushed my firewalls and did to the far of my
knowledge but still no goodie goodie thing happens. What to do please
help.

Regards,
--
Gaurav Ghimire