[mrtg] Chart never moves.

Gary W. Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Sun Feb 4 18:11:10 CET 2007

Yes, I have it cron'd for every 5 minutes.  The problem seems to be
dealing with long long's.  I worked up in the perl script to subtract
4294967296 until it's lower than 4294967296.  That kind of works but I
had odd results.  I tried the same with 2147483647 (I case it was dying
on signed longs) and it also gave me some odd data).

This is with mrtg-2.15.0.  Should this be able to handle long longs?

Gary