[mrtg] Dear All..

John York YorkJ at brcc.edu
Sat Feb 10 17:52:42 CET 2007

 I got this from a SANS webcast about a year ago, and it works fine for
me:

# Associated Users
Target[x.x.x.8_2]:
.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.273.1.1.2.1.1.1&PseudoZero:communityname at x.x.x.8
Options[x.x.x.8_2]: gauge
YLegend[x.x.x.8_2]: Station Count
ShortLegend[x.x.x.8_2]: cnt
Legend1[x.x.x.8_2]: Number of associated users
LegendO[x.x.x.8_2]:
Title[x.x.x.8_2]: Number of associated users
MaxBytes[x.x.x.8_2]: 2007
PageTop[x.x.x.8_2]: <h1>Cafeteria AP Associated Stations</h1>
      Graph of the number of associated stations on the access point.

You have to add a .1 to the end of the OID.

Thanks
John