[mrtg] Dear All..

Muhd Syauqi serukomu at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 06:56:16 CET 2007

Does anybody have the working, correct MIB-OID for active wireless client connection for mrtg setup using cisco aironet 1210?? .
 I have tried using this OID :
  cDot11ActiveWirelessClients :
 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.273.1.1.2.1.1

 "This is the number of wireless clients
 currently associating with this device on this
 interface."

 by  using reference from this site

 ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub
 /mibs/v2/CISCO-
 DOT11-ASSOCIATION-MIB.my

and using the Cisco's SNMP Object Navigator:

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/do/BrowseOID.do?
objectInput=cDot11ActiveWirelessClients&translate=
Translate&submitValue=SUBMIT

 but still no output have been found. I've monitoring for about a month.
 Could anybody help me on this . Please.