[mrtg] Minimum Y-Axis

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Feb 27 22:16:27 CET 2007

If you are using routers2 as your frontend, take a look at

routers.cgi*LowerLimit[xxxx]: 250
routers.cgi*UpperLimit[xxxx]: 300
routers.cgi*Options[xxxx]: rigid

This will produce the output you are after.  Omit the 'rigid' option to
allow the axis to extend if necessary to fit the data.

Steve

--
Steve Shipway
ITSS, University of Auckland