[mrtg] Minimum Y-Axis

Mersberger, Robert robert.mersberger at goldenven.com
Wed Feb 28 00:05:52 CET 2007

I made these suggested changes, see config below, but I don't see any
changes on the graphs.

[root at mrtg ~]# cat /etc/mrtg/Liebert_KVA.cfg

EnableIPv6: no

WorkDir: /usr/local/rrd_data

LibAdd: /usr/local/rrdtool/lib/perl/

Options[_]:growright

LogFormat: rrdtool

PathAdd: /usr/local/rrdtool/bin/

routers.cgi*Options[_]: unscaled

# Liebert North UPS KVA Graphs for aa.bbb.ccc.17

Target[Liebert_17_T]:
1.3.6.1.4.1.476.1.1.1.1.4.5.0&1.3.6.1.4.1.476.1.1.1.1.4.5.0:ur1now2 at aa.b
bb.ccc.17

MaxBytes[liebert_17_T]: 120000

Options[Liebert_17_T]: gauge,nopercent,growright,nobanner

Unscaled[Liebert_17_T]: dwmy

Title[Liebert_17_T]: KVA Utilization report for Liebert North_3
aa.bbb.ccc.17

PageTop[Liebert_17_T]: <H1> Liebert KVA Analysis -- aa.bbb.ccc.17</H1>

routers.cgi*LowerLimit[Liebert_17_T]: 70

routers.cgi*UpperLimit[Liebert_17_T]: 100

routers.cgi*Mode[Liebert_17_T]: generic

# Liebert South UPS KVA Graphs for aa.bbb.ccc.16

Target[Liebert_16_T]:
1.3.6.1.4.1.476.1.1.1.1.4.5.0&1.3.6.1.4.1.476.1.1.1.1.4.5.0:ur1now2 at aa.b
bb.ccc.16

MaxBytes[liebert_16_T]: 120000

Options[Liebert_16_T]: gauge,nopercent,growright,nobanner

Unscaled[Liebert_16_T]: dwmy

Title[Liebert_16_T]: KVA Utilization report for Liebert South_3
aa.bbb.ccc.16

PageTop[Liebert_16_T]: <H1> Liebert KVA Analysis -- aa.bbb.ccc.16</H1>

routers.cgi*LowerLimit[Liebert_16_T]: 70

routers.cgi*UpperLimit[Liebert_16_T]: 100

routers.cgi*Mode[Liebert_16_T]: generic