[mrtg] FW: [mx] Re: FW: MRTG not graphing correctly

Jeff M. Rohr jrohr at ZINTL.COM
Tue Jan 23 23:54:50 MET 2007

After removing the Gauge option and adding perminute, which I've tried
before w/o success, I'm seeing different results.  Now I get some values
that are graphing, but they still are not accurate.  I  remove all
working directory files except the index.html whenever updating the
config file.

Can anyone tell me why there are 2 sets of values after the initial
reading?  I believe it's graphing the values on the right side.

1169589302 7631 8621
1169589302 2 18 2 18
1169589003 2 18 2 18
1169589000 1 18 2 18