[mrtg] mrtg error with mod_watch 3.18

Craig Metzer ucantspamthis at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 17:24:48 CET 2007

Ethan,

The error you're receiving indicates mod_watch.pl isn't returning data in
the correct format.  Search for "External Monitoring Scripts" in the ref
document:

http://oss.oetiker.ch/mrtg/doc/mrtg-reference.en.html

It seems to me that you'd have to modify the mod-watch script or write
something else to parse it to return the four lines as defined above.

Hope this helps,
Craig