[mrtg] Nortel Tasman Router SNMP Ds-3

von dan dvong3 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 20:21:48 CEST 2007

Anybody configure Tasman Router with DS-3 card? I unable to get the bundle or DS-3 channel (1-28) to recongize or no graphical in/out traffic. Here is my mrtg script. Am I missing something on my perl script or configuration issue?

  router

  snmp-server
  snmp-enable
  community public ro
  contact "test"
    chassis-id LABT1
  trap-version 1
  exit snmp-server
  perl

  # create the cfg file for this Ip address (assumes community string is "public")
          perl /usr/local/src/mrtg-2.12.2/bin/cfgmaker                    \
        --global "workdir: /var/www/html/$location/$name"               \
        --global "Options[_]: growright, bits"                          \
        --ifref=name                                                    \
        --no-down                                                       \
        public@$ipaddr\
        --output /etc/mrtg/$name.cfg

# Create an index.html file for this folder
          perl /usr/local/src/mrtg-2.12.2/bin/indexmaker                  \
        /etc/mrtg/$name.cfg > /var/www/html/$location/$name/$name.cfg
  # create an entry in script "all-ip" to run mrtg for each device.

    echo "env LANG=C /usr/local/src/mrtg-2.12.2/bin/mrtg /etc/mrtg/$name.cfg;" \