[mrtg] import MIB

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Fri Jul 27 00:52:52 CEST 2007

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, von dan wrote:

> into mrtg cfgmaker

That's a cheeky one...normally you'd drop nortel.mib into a directory in
your home directory ~/.snmp/mibs.  Then export the environmental variable:

export MIBS="+NORTEL-MIB" or whatever the internal definition name is.

That's assuming that you can somehow get cfgmaker to use Net-SNMP and/or
that having that MIB present is needed for cfgmaker, which normally uses
the standard mibs to grab interfaces form universally available and
understood MIB structures (Ethernet Interfaces, etc.)  ~BAS

> Michael Schwartzkopff <misch at multinet.de> wrote:  Am Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2007 21:55 schrieb von dan:
>> Hello,
>>
>> "How To" import nortel MIB? Any documentation to do this?
>>

>> ---------------------------------
>> Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.
>
> Into what?
> Any documentation about that?
>
> misch.

> Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.
> Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

l8*
 	-lava (Brian A. Seklecki - Pittsburgh, PA, USA)
 	       http://www.spiritual-machines.org/

     "Guilty? Yeah. But he knows it. I mean, you're guilty.
     You just don't know it. So who's really in jail?"
     ~Maynard James Keenan