[mrtg] Avoid Displaying a Legend below the graph: Define globally

Pfirter Lukas lp at rpag.ch
Tue Jun 26 09:16:23 CEST 2007

Hello all,
I get the following from the mrtg documentation on MRTG.org:

Note, if LegendI or LegendO are set to an empty string with
 LegendO[myrouter]:
The corresponding line below the graph will not be printed at all.

Now, when I use this as a Target specific value it works, e.g.:
 LegendO[bkrpmu1-hd4]:

But I have a large config file, where only a single piece is target
specific and the rest is globally defined.
Now, when I use this for every device, it doesn't work, e.g.:
 LegendO[_]:

Does anyone have an idea why this doesn't work? Is it a bug?
Can you try to do this with your config? Just put in "LegendO[_]:" at
the top and look if the second legend (output, the blue one) below the
graph disappears.
Thanks,

Lucas