[mrtg] 10G bandwidth monitor

Scott Neader scott.neader at CenturyTel.com
Mon Jun 25 21:17:11 CEST 2007

In Cacti, go to Console > Devices > click the device in question, and in
the middle of the page you will see:

SNMP Options
--------------------------
SNMP Community  ____________

SNMP Username (v3)  _____________

SNMP Password (v3)  _____________

SNMP Version  (Drop Down Menu Options:   Version 1, Version 2, Version
3)

SNMP Port ______

SNMP Timeout  ______

Under "SNMP Version", just choose "Version 2" and save.

- Scott