[mrtg] Avoid Displaying a Legend below the graph: Define globally

Pfirter Lukas lp at rpag.ch
Wed Jun 27 07:40:49 CEST 2007

Hi Steve.
mmmh, what is routers2? Are you talking about MRTG 2?
Actually, like I wrote in my first mail, it works to avoid displaying
one of the Legends below the graph with the described option (per
target, [router1] as example).
But it does not work to disable the legend for multiple targets at once
(using the [_] underscore wildcard).
Lucas