[mrtg] Fixed MAX Speed

Ryan Katzorke rkatzorke at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 05:10:58 CET 2007

Can anybody tell me if it is possible to have the MRTG Graphs display
MAXBYTES as the Maximum on the Y-Scale of the MRTG Graphs.

We are using MRTG to monitor all of our WAN circuits.  However, at a glance,
the graphs are misleading.  For example, we have a 15Mbit Circuit that when
looking at the graph appears saturated, however, it is really only at about
5.2Mbit due to the way the graph scales.  I have tried using the unscaled
parameter but it does not make any difference.

Can anybody point me in the right direction here?