[mrtg] Fixed MAX Speed

Stuart Kendrick skendric at fhcrc.org
Tue Mar 13 14:32:02 CET 2007

hi ryan,

i haven't run into this issue.  seems to me that Unscaled is the default
... so i have to actually unset it to evade it, as i do below

#### cfwConnectionStatValue.protoIp.currentInUse ####
Target[ga-fw_pixConn]:.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.147.1.2.2.2.1.5.40.6&.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.147
.1.2.2.2.1.5.40.7:public at ga-fw:::::1
MaxBytes[ga-fw_pixConn]:20000
Title[ga-fw_pixConn]:ga-fw cfwConnectionStatValue.protoIp
PageTop[ga-fw_pixConn]:<H1>ga-fw cfwConnectionStatValue.protoIp</H1>
YLegend[ga-fw_pixConn]:cfwConnectionStatValue.protoIp.currentInUse
ShortLegend[ga-fw_pixConn]:
Unscaled[ga-fw_pixConn]:n
[...]

would you post the relevant portion of your config file?

--sk

stuart kendrick
fhcrc