[mrtg] update to how to show 383 MB Ram in cfg file

Johannes Prost Johannes at yorktondigital.ca
Wed Mar 21 05:40:34 CET 2007

Am 20 Mar 2007 um 22:00 hat Johannes Prost geschrieben:

short update to this:
after cut / paste the target log, it is no longer written. Is this caused by wrong values
too ? The other tragets are all updated as expected.

One mistake below, which was changed before the update:The second OID. It has to read
.1.3.6.1.4.1.311.1.1.3.1.1.1.2.0

Johannes