[mrtg] Monitoring Windows disk free space and named OID's

Stuart Kendrick skendric at fhcrc.org
Thu Mar 22 00:39:18 CET 2007

hi amos,

i really like the idea of using Object Values instead of OIDs ... but as
i say, i've had trouble stringing together the MIB dependencies

still, if you're just using MIB-II and HOST-RESOURCES-MIB, perhaps you
can pull it off ... i seem to recall doing just that, for a while ...
but then i started adding Cisco gear and Nokia gear and Altiga gear ...
and although i thought i had all this MIB dependencies worked out and
listed on my LoadMIBs: line, i still ran into errors

yes, snmptranslate is our friend ...

anyway, how about yanking that leading dot in the Target line?

Target[IP_DriveC]: hrStorageSize.1:community at IP -
hrStorageUsed.1:community at IP

--sk

stuart kendrick
fhcrc