[mrtg] 64-bit counters with SNMPv1?

Forthofer Russ Russ.Forthofer at ssfhs.org
Thu Mar 22 15:57:33 CET 2007

Thanks for the input, Amos.  Yes, I did check the Nortel site and came
to the same link you pointed out.  Unfortunately, I was not able to find
any references to SNMP (other than SNMP traps) in these documents.  I
have contacted our Nortel engineer for further followup on this, but I
was hoping it was possible to instruct MRTG to grab the 64-bit counters
using SNMP v1.

Russ