[mrtg] MRTG - Linux Kernel problem

Carlos Bergero rak at fcien.edu.uy
Thu May 3 21:14:06 CEST 2007

Hi list:
	This is my first post here, hope not to be too annoying. I've check the
doc, and google around about this problem, and couldn't find a solution
so far.
	The problem is the following, I have install a router/firewall and set
up an snmpd, to collect the data from another host and display it with
mrtg. The problem is that the graphics only show the inbound traffic, so
I can only view half of the data. Checking with other programs in the
firewall, bwm, I found that that information was also missing. Then I
try to boot with a generic distro kernel, not the custome I been using
so far, and both traffics inbound and outbound show up correctly.
	So far I couldn't find out which module was necessary to correct this
problem.
	If anyone has a clue please let me know.

	Sencierly,
		Carlos Bergero