[mrtg] numbers issue

Syed Waqqas Ahmed s.waqqas at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 21:25:58 CEST 2007

Thanx Amos.

  Leaving kMG blank and using integer keyword in Options did the trick,,,

Regards,

Waqqas

Amos Shapira <amos.shapira at gmail.com> wrote:
  On 12/05/07, Syed Waqqas Ahmed <s.waqqas at yahoo.com> wrote:      Dear all,

  It might be an easy problem but i m unable to solve it.. I m plotting number of users connected to BRAS. The issue i m having is if i add the integer keyword in option... and users are more than 1 K it just displays the users as 1 K , 2K not the exact number.. and if i do not use the integer keyword it starts displaying  in decimals.. 1.242k and like that.. I am attaching an image for making things clear..

So is there any way out.. that the users will be displayed exactly in numbers..

Haven't tested this but look for "kMG" in the mrtg-reference manual page. If I got it right then you can disable this feature by setting kMG to ",,".

--Amos