[mrtg] numbers issue

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Mon May 14 00:56:10 CEST 2007

Syed wrote:

It might be an easy problem but i m unable to solve it.. I m plotting
number of users connected to BRAS. The issue i m having is if i add the
integer keyword in option... and users are more than 1 K it just
displays the users as 1 K , 2K not the exact number.. and if i do not
use the integer keyword it starts displaying  in decimals.. 1.242k and
like that.. I am attaching an image for making things clear..

So is there any way out.. that the users will be displayed exactly in
numbers..

Steve replied:

If you are using routers2 as your frontend, you can use the 'fixunit'
option to prevent the kMG prefix from being used.  You probably also
want the integer keyword (else averages will result in decimal points).

Routers.cgi*Options[xxx]: integer fixunit

Hope this helps

Steve