[mrtg] anyone for RRD Tool for windows..?

ABhardwaj at IN.Safenet-inc.com ABhardwaj at IN.Safenet-inc.com
Wed May 23 09:55:02 CEST 2007

Gents,

Any one successfully running RRDTool on Windows OS? I am running Win 2003
Server with Perl + MRTG generating simple bandwidth graphs for about 100
network devices and servers. I am looking at generating "better" and
detailed graphs now.

Akash