[mrtg] anyone for RRD Tool for windows..?

Kevin Stone kjstone at gmail.com
Wed May 23 16:50:40 CEST 2007

I had it running at a previous job. The most difficult part was getting IIS
to run the script to generate the graphs. My old(and probably outdated) post
about this is still here:

http://www.inetlabs.net/wp/?p=69

-Kevin

On 5/23/07, ABhardwaj at in.safenet-inc.com <ABhardwaj at in.safenet-inc.com>
wrote:

>  Gents,
>

> Any one successfully running RRDTool on Windows OS? I am running Win 2003
> Server with Perl + MRTG generating simple bandwidth graphs for about 100
> network devices and servers. I am looking at generating "better" and
> detailed graphs now.
>

> Akash
>

> The information contained in this electronic mail transmission may be
> privileged and confidential, and therefore, protected from disclosure. If
> you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
> by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer without
> copying or disclosing it.

-Kevin