[mrtg] Few Quetions regarding MRTG+RRD

SYED JAHANZAiB ~!~ AA Internet Cable.Network Services aacable at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 16:31:07 CEST 2008

Hi,
I have few questions about Mrtg n RRD integration. I am using MRTG on Linux FC8 with RRD and 14ll.cgi as a rrd frontend.

1) At many mrtg/rrd web site, I see that we we move cursor to the graph, it shows time hour/minute as we move cursor anywhere on graph. How can I show this at my graphs ?

2) MRTG updates after 5 mnts. How Can I set it to refresh after every minute. I tried setting Interval time to 1 but it still shows updates after 5 minutes, wht else need to be configure?

3) SNMP OID's , Are these values remain same for every system or every system have different OID's , for example to monitor RAM on remote PC, the oids will be same for all the target pcs for linux or windows or are they will be different for every target PC ?
 Regards,

Web   :  http://www.aacablenet.org/mrtg