[mrtg] (no subject)

Rodge Stumbaugh monkeyhouserodge at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 21:03:23 CEST 2008

Sorry, I wasn't saying I was going anywhere and I'm not a network admin, I
just happened to take a job where mrtg was setup already, but someone came
to me and asked me to look at a few things that weren't working. I'm not
much help at writing any kind of code, but I have gone in and found problems
and fixed them. That seems to be the issue here, the includes have some
errors in them  on just one or two devices(of course one is an ancient
stinger). I just thought it would be easier to tackle the problem if I
understood how the system works, but I couldn't find a whole lot of info on
includes, which is why I came to the list. I've been doing IT work for a
pretty long time, but am in no way an expert. Thanks for the help though.