[mrtg] Want to monitor System temperature of 2811 router - Need OID

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Aug 28 00:04:42 CEST 2008

If you want to display as degrees F, when the data is collected and stored as degrees C, and you use Routers2, you can use the extended options:

routers.cgi*Options[xxx]: c2fi c2fo

to perform centigrade to farenheit convertion.  Of course you could just do a calculation on the Target line, and store the data as Farenheit.

Steve