[mrtg] Problem with MRTG Free Memory Graph

Jaysen Johnson jaysen at jaysenjohnson.net
Fri Dec 12 02:58:32 CET 2008

Can someone please take a look at my mrtg graph at
http://www.jaysenjohnson.net/mrtg

Something appears to be wrong with how it displays and I am not sure how
to fix it.  It shows k,M,G,T,P,X across my graph.  Is this a bug?

I am running CentOS 5.2 with mrtg-2.14.5-2 RPM install

Here is the section from my cfg file that checks the memory.  Can someone
tell me if I need to change anything in it.

#
# Memory Monitoring (Total Versus Available Memory)
#

Target[server.memory]: memAvailReal.0&memTotalReal.0:mastermind at localhost
Title[server.memory]: Free Memory
PageTop[server.memory]: <H1>Free Memory</H1>
MaxBytes[server.memory]: 100000000000
ShortLegend[server.memory]: B
YLegend[server.memory]: Bytes
LegendI[server.memory]: Free
LegendO[server.memory]: Total
Legend1[server.memory]: Free memory, not including swap, in bytes
Legend2[server.memory]: Total memory
Options[server.memory]: gauge,growright,nopercent
kMG[server.memory]: k,M,G,T,P,X

Thank You,

Jaysen