[mrtg] Applying a time offset to graphs

John Doe abussos at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 22:20:45 CET 2008

Hello,

I am relatively new to MRTG and I had a question that I did not see
addressed in the documentation. I am monitoring a combination of Windows
Server performance counters, which are updated immediately, and information
retrieved from a database, which is not available until after a delay. As
such, the "current" information being retrieved from the database sources is
actually 45 minutes old. What I would like to do is to shift the x-axis of
the graphs of information from the database by 45 minutes so that if I am
comparing one of those graphs to a performance counter graph, the actual
times at which events are displayed match up.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!