[mrtg] Adjusting Y Values when graphing temperature

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Dec 14 00:07:19 CET 2008

If using the Routers2 frontend, you can use the routers.cgi*LowerLimit[] directive to change the default lower limit of zero.  Similarly routers.cgi*UpperLimit[] can be used to set the graph upper limit.  You can then use the extended option 'rigid' to prevent these values from being automatically extended if the graph data falls outside of the range.

If your device reports temperatures in Centigrade, there is also a useful extended option 'c2fi' and 'c2fo' to convert centigrade to farenheit on display, if you want to store the values in centigrade.

Steve