[mrtg] MRTG-http and ftp traffic

nangineni praneeth nv_2030 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 20:35:06 CET 2008

My apologies to all...Problems with my keyboard....I have configured a frame-relay PVC....I used Qos to give ftp traffic more priority than http traffic....Is it possible for me with MRTG to graph the http and ftp traffic usage....I wanted to know if the cisco router  stores the http and ftp traffic in seperate counters so that i can poll that counter and graph the ftp and http traffic...

Regards
Venkat