[mrtg] Erik Clinton/TOR/CDS is out of the office.

EClinton at cds.ca EClinton at cds.ca
Sun Dec 28 04:02:17 CET 2008

I will be out of the office starting  12/24/2008 and will not return until
01/05/2009.

The information in this e-mail is confidential, privileged and is subject
to copyright. It is intended solely for the addressee(s) named. Access to
this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful and
we ask that you notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail to the sender.
CDS is a registered trade-mark of The Canadian Depository for Securities
Limited and is used under license by its affiliates, CDS Clearing and
Depository Services Inc., CDS INC. and CDS Innovations Inc.