[mrtg] How to know yesterday's 1 day average? (Year Graph)

Kaoru Shirai shirai at korinkan.co.jp
Tue Jan 8 11:47:45 CET 2008

Hello.

First, I appreciate for the great software to help me much.
I have a question about Year Graph.

I make the MRTG-2.9.29 runs per every 5 minutes on the machine.

The graph & decimals of "`Yearly' Graph (1 Day Average)"
seems to be updated once per a day.
But the time to update is different between statistics(load, memory, ...).

For example:
-rw-r--r--    1 pub      users        2023 Jan  8 15:15 mrtg_load-year.png
I want to know its "1 Day Average" value of yesterday.
So I look at the "Current" value of Yearly Graph.
If I do it after 15:15, it's ok. The value describes yesterday's
statistic.
But if I do it before 15:15, it describes
the day before yesterday's.

How can I always see the yesterday's "1 Day Average" value?
If MRTG updates Year Graph on the first run of every day(0:00),
I can do it...I wish I could know which file me to edit
to change the time to update Year Graph.

Best Regards.
--
Kaoru Shirai