[mrtg] display item I cannot seem to fix.

Gaurav Ghimire gaurav at subisu.net.np
Wed May 14 07:31:17 CEST 2008

Hi there,

To achieve what u desire use.

WithPeak[_]: wmy

Cheers,

Gaurav

 --
Disclaimer:
This Email message along with any attachments is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please notify sender immediately and delete this message from your system.  If the reader is not the intended ecipient then any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited.   Reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that this message is virus-free. However, Subisu Cablenet Pvt. Ltd. does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this message or attachments.