[mrtg] OID's missing or adjusted after changing hardware

Troy Wical troy at wical.com
Sun Nov 16 07:06:57 CET 2008

Steve, thanks for the comments.  They got me back on track and all is
working well now.

Although they are small items, here are some items I ran across, for
future searches:

-debian snmp loads all mibs automagically under /usr/share/snmp/mibs/
-below is what was in my cfg file, and is what caused my problems:

"LoadMIBs: /usr/share/snmp/mibs/UCD-SNMP-MIB.txt,/usr/share/snmp/mibs/
TCP-MIB.txt "

Obviously there was a problem with how the two were spaced with
the ,   So I seperated them out, making this folowing:

LoadMIBs: /usr/share/snmp/mibs/UCD-SNMP-MIB.txt
LoadMIBs: /usr/share/snmp/mibs/TCP-MIB.txt

All fixed now :)

Thanks again for the pointers!

Peace, Troy