[mrtg] Data collection interval

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mtb.com
Fri Nov 21 19:39:06 CET 2008

>From the MRTG docs here: http://oss.oetiker.ch/mrtg/doc/mrtg-reference.en.html

Note that unless you are using rrdtool you can not set Interval to less than 5 minutes. If you are using rrdtool you can set interval in the format
So, you need to move to an RRDTool backend if you want less than a 5 minute resolution.

Paul

>>> "Kevin Wong" <KWong at PaceWildenstein.com> 11/21/2008 1:00 PM >>>
Troy, thanks for the hint.  I am running it on Windows and I can't seem
to cross reference that.  Anyone else??