[mrtg] MRTG : How to print Serie Legend + Max/Min/Avg IN graph ?

thierry.faidherbe at skynet.be thierry.faidherbe at skynet.be
Tue Sep 2 12:01:31 CEST 2008

Hello,

Fan of MRTG and RRDTool since years, I am faced today to a problem I can't solve :

I setup mrtg to collect data. Collection is ok, no problem neither with graph.

Fun is with the fact I need to link and display generated graphs in/from other html pages,
meaning Serie Legend, Min, Max and Avg info are lost. Parsing html pages to retrieve
info will be far too long and too frequent to process.

Is it a way, like with rrdtool, to print serie info and min/max/avg bellow the
graph but in the .png file such as data to be always updated with correct info ?

Thanks for your ligths :-)

Cheers

Thierry