[mrtg] 14all.cgi with time based feature ??

Stefano Giraldo stefano at neotokyo3.it
Mon Aug 10 19:24:01 CEST 2009

Hi, 14all isn't able to display graphs per period, because is a fast and
simple to use front-end, but if you have time and yor are a little skilled
with MySQL you can try to use Cacti (RRDTool-based graphs and data
collecting). With this web interface you can perform zoom-in and select time
periods.

http://www.cacti.net/

        Stefano.