[mrtg] MRTG for ACE/FWSM ?

vishh_champ vishh_champ at yahoo.co.in
Tue Aug 18 19:03:19 CEST 2009

Hello everyone,

I came to know about MRTG that it monitors SNMP network devices and also
MRTG is being used to graph all sorts of network devices

Since i havent used it before so I m not aware about its features.So i want
to know the following:

Can this software/tool be used for getting statistics/ reports/ graphs for
the ACE Module ( Used with the Cisco 6500 series Switch).
If YES then What Stats/information/reports/graphs it can provide for the ACE
Module.

Can this software/tool can provide efficient analysis for FWSM

Thank You - Vishal