[mrtg] riverstone

Dowling, Steve Steve.Dowling at det.nsw.edu.au
Wed Aug 26 10:23:52 CEST 2009

Apologies for dual post folks.  I'm having some grief with email here.

Nicolas,

I guarantee that mrtg works just fine with Riverstone equipment.  Mine do.
If getif gives you a good response, then you will get a good response from mrtg.

Hmm....you say no response from getif.
That normally means a bad community string (in my case).
You say that you get a hit on the acl when you poll?

I'd possibly start looking at routing or firewalling or acl's at this stage.

If you need help with the riverstone config, email me offlist.

Steve Dowling