[mrtg] riverstone

Venkat praneeth Nangineni nv_2030 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 19:12:21 CEST 2009

Sorry,i dont think getif supports snmpv2. However in most cases you should be getting a snmp response from the device(such as the device info)  using getif irrespective of the snmp version  the device uses(apart from snmpv3). However as steve pointed it out, it might be that the devices supports only snmpv2 which is rarely the case. So i think it might be a config issue on your device rather than the problem with MRTG or getif.

Best regards  Venkat