[mrtg] How to configure avgpeak in routers2.conf

purnima duvvuru reddy.purnasai at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 17:52:45 CEST 2009

Hi ,
I successfully installed MRTG Bundle version
2.1.0<http://www.openinnovations.com/mrtgbundle.html>

. It is working fine. I new to perl scripts and mrtg.From MRTG documentents
i am trying to configure *'avgpeak'*. I edited discovered device cfg file.
There in options i set the avg peak. I couldn't see any avg peaks in mrtg
graphs. Could you please tell me where can i see this values ? Is there any
configuration required for this?

Any ideas on this. Hope i will get the response as early as possible.

P.S: Forgive my poor english

Thanks & Regards,
Purnima.