[mrtg] Help- I've created a monster

Rob Dover RDOVER at bclc.com
Fri Aug 28 20:24:36 CEST 2009

Greetings

I currently have somewhere around 500 - 600 nodes that I manage with
MRTG / RRDTool / Routers2 and thousands of interfaces.

Managing the config files for all these devices is getting to be quite a
challenge.

Is there a utility or add on that anyone can recommend to streamline
this?  I am not looking for a display front end, just something to help
manage the config files.

Thanks -Rob-

rdover-at-bclc-dot-com <mailto:rdover at bclc.com>

This email is intended only for the addressee. It may contain confidential or proprietary information that cannot be disclosed without BCLC's permission. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the email.