[mrtg] serverirons CPU utilization

Venkat praneeth Nangineni nv_2030 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 28 23:36:47 CEST 2009

Well as Mcdonald mentioned you need to redefine your scale by using the switch factor[xxx]:0.01 to display the value in terms if percenatages[ 0 t o100]

Snmp values are  integers and  as Mcdonald mentioned snmp values would be represented in permyriad meaning per 10,000. So in your case a value of 700 would mean (700/10,000)*100 which is 7%. As i mention make use of the switch factor to display the value in terms of percentages.

Best regards  Venkat