[mrtg] serverirons CPU utilization

Barun Biswas barun.biswas at tcs.com
Mon Aug 31 10:39:28 CEST 2009

Thanks Venkat, Mcdonald.

I have configured the MRTG graph as per your suggestion and it looks fine
now.

For last couple of days I am looking for serveriron oid which can tell me
the number of CPUs in the server. Can anyone please point me to the right
oid? Can you please let me know the url from where I can get the oid for
serveriron?

Regards,
Barun.
and any attachments. Thank you