[mrtg] MRTG - Specify interfaces

Frank Adem frankadem at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 17:50:51 CET 2009

Thanks. I've had a look into it, but I can't get it to work. I tried
this command, which works, but still only shows eth0:

cfgmaker '--if-filter=$default && $if_type==23' --no-down --global
'WorkDir: /var/www/mrtg2' --output /etc/mrtg2.cfg public at 127.0.0.1

All I want is to see ppp0, also when it is down...

Thanks