[mrtg] application log messages

Monster Digital digimonx at msn.com
Tue Dec 22 16:03:19 CET 2009

Hello,

I get the following three mesages in windows 2003 server application log every 10 secs:

Can't exec "c:\mrtg\bin\mrtg": No such file or directory at c:\mrtg\bin\mrtg line 368..

Your vendor has not defined Socket macro MSG_DONTWAIT, used at (eval 253810) line 1.

*** Restarting after 10 seconds in an attempt to recover from the error above.

This makes the application logs messy and I wonder if there is a way to fix this or stop logging messages from MRTG at all.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you,

digimonx